1. PE Resources: we made a list of all the equipment that we already have and then we prioritised what we need to buy for the school. A list was made and Ms. Wylde will discuss with Ms. O' Connell what we will be able to buy. We are lucky that the Parents' Association has been busy fundraising for the Active Schools this year.
2. PE Curriculum: Mary & Caoimhe went around to each class to remind teachers of the strands to be taught for the months of January & February.
3. Pupil Survey: we discussed what questions we should ask the pupils in a survey. Ms. Wylde & Ms. Pyne will create the survey and put it up on the school website. Each child will complete the survey for homework.
4. 10@10: we have decided to take part in the Operation Transformation 10@10 on Friday February 10th. Each class will do a mini PE lesson at 10am. We discussed what each class should do. Each member of the committee will tell their class & teacher about the 10@10.
5. Running Challenge: Ms. Wylde asked each member to think of a running challenge to be undertaken by the whole school.
6. Members of the committee would like to arrange a nutrition talk this year as part of the Active Schools Week.